Shipping & Returns
Normal Shipping Hours and Processing Times:
Depending on availability, orders processed by 3:00 p.m. CST, Monday through Friday (except holidays) will ship within 1 business day (contingent upon availability). Shipping times are determined by business days. If an order is placed on a Friday for overnight delivery and ships that day, it will not arrive until Monday. For your protection, we insure all our shipments.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund.
A RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number must be obtained before the product is returned to us. Any product received without a RMA will be returned to the customer. The cost and method of shipping the product back to us is the sole responsibility of the customer. We recommend a track-able form of shipping to guarantee your package arrives to us. If a package is sent without proof of delivery, Arch Memory is not responsible for proving receipt of the package.
Credits are applied to the credit card that was used at the time of the original transaction. Pay Pal orders will be refunded to the original account used (less our cost of shipping), and all of Pay Pal's fees are the responsibility off the customer. Orders paid by Cashiers Checks or Money Orders will be refunded by check issued by Arch Memory (less our cost of shipping).
Even though we currently have "free shipping" available to our customers, it still costs us to ship the product to you. Your credit will be applied less our original cost of shipping.
Packages Being Returned As Undeliverable / Return to Sender / Refused / Unclaimed
All orders being returned due to an address being undeliverable or returned to sender for any reason, including international deliveries, will be refunded less our original shipping charges as well as a restocking fee up to 20%. Remember, you may have received free shipping on your order, but it does cost money to ship the order.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (1 to 2 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (1 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
About Customs, Duties & Taxes:
- When ordering from ArchMemory.com, you are responsible for assuring the product can be lawfully imported to the destination country.
- The recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country.
- Orders shipped outside of the United States may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient's country.
- Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and can't predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for more information.
- When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
International Packages Being Returned As Undeliverable / Return to Sender / Refused/Unclaimed
- All international packages that are returned to sender as undeliverable, return to sender or refused will incur a 20% restocking fee. The refund will also be less the original shipping charges as well as the amount charged to us by the carrier for the return.